College can be a stressful time for students and parents alike. Wesley is here to support you both!
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about your child. Here are some ways you can support your student while they are at UD:
- -Keep updated on our activities by joining our mailing list
- -Encourage your student to go on our spring break mission trip and get involved in Bible study and small groups. Getting involved is the best way to get to know other students!
- -Ask your home church to partner with the UD Wesley Foundation to help college students connect with Christ (contact Rev. Mesick, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Be a Brunch Angel and sponsor a meal at Newark United Methodist Church after the 11am service on Sundays (contact Rev. Mesick, email@example.com)
- -Give to the Wesley Foundation online or mail a check to "Wesley Foundation," 69 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711. Contact us to make an automatic recurring gift!
Board members Karen DeMonte and Matt Stauffer
on our spring break mission trip in 2016.